Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My New Years Resolution

I thought I'd share my New Year's resolution. I think everyone has an idea in which gets lost in the daily stress of life. This way, I can look back and see how much I've achieved. They kind of remind me of Playstation 3 trophies or Xbox 360 achievements, LuLz.

--New Years Resolution List--

Be open minded and don't turn down everything instantly.

Get out more.

Have a new outlook in life.

Marry Jessica Alba. Make 2 babies.

Eat out more occasionally and order their "most popular dish"

Try not be an ass.

Get into a serious relationship.

Be thankful for what I got.

Talk to my favorite people more often! You know who you are! <3

Take down all the posters in my room and re-do it.

Go/do to more lans!

Get matthew to quit wow.

Meet Allan in IRL. Try not to die from all the laughter and outrageous free styling he'll do when I meet him.

Start drinking tea in the morning.

Take a trip.

Try something new every week.

Enter in more competitions.

Start running at 11 oclock at night again.

Don't deal with bullshit anymore.

Stop making fun of Jon Amidjojo because he's bi-curious.

Learn 3ds Max like a professional.

Learn the lyrics to "I'm the best mang" by Eli Porter (the greatest MC ever to live. Look him up on urban dictionary. if it's on there, it's legit right?)

Make Sam Wittig buy me a damn movie.

Find something to fill my "Pownce" void.

To go around and tell people I don't know that I'm a famous hand model. Slap them when they look at hands.

Place in under 64th place on the Resistance 2 tourney!

Attend another GDC!

No comments: