Saturday, January 3, 2009

Lars and the Real Girl

First off, Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a safe and fun time!
Now for the my first post for the new year.

I've been meaning to watch the movie, Lars and the Real Girl. Here's the trailer!


After seeing this a while back, I thought it'd be a comedy with somewhat of a story. WAS I WRONG OR WHAT! It was actually a love story with a hint of comedy. I for one am usually one for action and horror movies but this is one hit a home run with me. I really enjoyed it! I think what sets with me was the soundtrack. There is a scene in the movie in which little words are said (I know, I know, it's bland but I'm trying not to say any spoilers). The music becomes the words of the characters on scene and it felt like it just clicked together. This is definitely one of those movies that you need to see! Hey, look at me. I'm not a fan of typical chick flicks but this movie is just too well done to pass up!

No comments: