Monday, July 21, 2008

Red Faction

I saw this Red Faction gameplay footage and it blew my mind! I played the first and second Red Factions and I love them both. I like the first one because it allowed the player to blow up more walls and also had a different feel to the game. The second one was still fun but didn't have the same "magic" the first one did. Memories of these games appear when I saw this trailer, enjoy!


I've been watching this game but I didn't see all(this video + other gameplay movies) of the E3 footage till today. All I can saw is WOW. Wow in the ammount of destructibility the game allows the user to do. Wow in the third person view (I miss FPS view). Wow in the vechicles (awesome looking). Lastly, wow, this would be awesome in multiplayer (think of a building crashing down on you and your enemy while you guys are shooting rocket at each other, awesome, YES!).

No comments: