Sunday, July 27, 2008

Design and Overall look

I look at this house and I love the overall look and design. Here are some pictures from the website (more pictures @ the website below).








I love the house's indoors look. It contains a sort of complexion with the use of windows. The windows are placed in spots in which the sun will come in during sunrise then over the house and pass into the shades of the other side. Along with that is the numerous different types of windows placed around the house which look amazing. I love the way the house is presented on the hill it's on. The houses I have seen on a hill like that doesn't allot the shape of the hill to reflect onto the house. What I mean is this and the house is shaped normally. The house doesn't angle outward to the beach like the house shown at the top! The only problem I see with a house way above is that window cleaning would be a bitch to clean. hahha but with a sight shown in the bedroom, who cares.


[ source = http://www.dezeen.com/2008/06/29/casa-11-mujeres-by-mathias-klotz/ - A link found from pownce.com/soapsuds ]

No comments: