Friday, July 18, 2008

My Reaction to E3/ New Phone / Dunanananna BATMAN!

Hey everyone! I'm just dropping in a reaction to E3 I had over the past couple days. I must say, thanks G4 TV for providing not just trailers and the conferences. Thank you for providing the viewers demo play (even it was short as hell)! But, hey here's a video I posted up on youtube a couple days ago. I will put up more thoughts later on the week.


Oh ya, I picked myself up a LG Chocolate phone. I was debating between some other LG music phone and some random black berry. But when I heard about Black Berry Thunder(), I didn't want to fall victim to "OH man, why did I pick up this Black Berry when a new one just came out a year after". From what I've played around with it, the LG Chocolate is fun! Here's a picture w/ me using it!


I also saw the new Batman last night (midnight showing). BEST super hero movie of all time, hands down. The joker's character is something that will get you to the actual edge of your seats (I hate when people say this about dull boring movies but I actually was at the edge of my seat). The movie rewards your patience with climax in and out and then slaps you in the face with more danger. It is going to suck because Heath Ledger is dead (R.I.P.) which makes me wonder if anyone could out do a performance like that. When you read about how people on set thought he was going insane, you see it in the movie. Well, why are you reading this blog post. GO OUT AND WATCH IT NOW.

No comments: