Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Game Damage!

As I'm writing this, I'm loading up the Game Damage website which at the moment looks like it's being brought down by it's truckload of visitors. I'm dead serious, the website is loading so slow that I think I'm on 56k! It could possibly be my internet but by seeing on popular Yahtzee is with his Zero Punctuation reviews, I wouldn't doubt the site hit a 200k visitor mark already. What's that you say? You never saw a review by him? Get out of the cave and watch this:

Well, he's in a new show that will probably with a huge following. I'm just spreading the word because it's something fresh. You can tell that they're doing this from out of their pocket since the ending contest is for a bag of sweets (probably gummy bears?!?). Besides that, it had some interesting moments (i.e. the Duke Nukem Design Team) and some other boring parts (The MGS rip offs. Come on, it's been done and it just feels more annoying than good). It also seems wierd seeing Yahtzee on another game show because you kind of hear his old rants on this show. Besides that, I feel it's a well done video cast(is that what it's called these days?). Here's the video:

No comments: