Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Birthday

I just want to thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. Most people think it's just nothing to say Happy Birthday but to me, it does. It was really funny to see all the inside jokes I've had with people and to remember back to good old times. Some ones that pop in my head is Gina and The Outsiders. This sparks up moments in stupid middle school classes I had (with a certain info lit teacher). Good times! Speaking of good old times, in Pownce, people would post pictures of the avatars and ask people what changed. If you were apart of the close community, you would know. That said, I forgot and now I regret it because the site is closing down. Anyways, I grabbed a quick screen render so I can remember that my birthday marked a close date to Pownce's December 15th closing. R.I.P. Pownce.


I'm going to definitely play some old video game titles till parents arrive home in a few hours then see what's up. Play some of my old favorites (Half Life, Sonic, Power Stone, Counter-Strike, Left 4 Dead(okay, this one's new but it's amazing), Ratchet and Clank, and many more). Thanks again for the wishes!

No comments: