Thursday, November 6, 2008

Guitar Hero Ads Rock with Heidi Klum

I was on 1up.com and I found this comparison of Guitar Hero World Tour commercials. They stated that it was a bit silly for a bunch of guys in underwear rocking out in a commercial. But with Heidi Klum, it was less silly. I don't know if this was the perfect commercial to hit their audience. I see what they were trying to do with the male's in underwear commercial but I don't know it was executed that well. I see both commercials on the air so maybe they're doing a combination to please both the male/female audience? The commercial also shows how you look when you actually play which could be looked at as a negative. I feel that they should have started off as if the actors were at a rock concert (show them at an actually rock concert) then move back to the underwear look. I also posted the Rock Band 2 commercial for comparison. What do you guys think?

Original Commercial


Heidi Klum take


Rock Band 2 Commercial



[ Source = 1up.com ]

No comments: