Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Gaming Gone Mainstream!


Ya, that's right, it's a Guitar Hero ad with KFC! I wonder what Mr. Sanders would say if you went back in time and told him about Guitar Hero. He would think you were insane!

Gaming sure has traveled into the mainstream audience. Whether it be in the Nintendo's Wii or Guitar Hero, video games has leaped from social outcast to social non-outcast? Haha, well you understand what I mean. Look at the movies, Max Payne is a movie! This was rumored back when the first one came out(I have the OPM magazine that talks about it becoming a movie!). It really is amazing to see it become a true form of art. But like all forms of art, it's up to future developers to keep it alive! I hope that I become one designer that keeps the idea and expands on it.


Side note: I just watched this video about company start ups and failures with Kevin rose. It's really intriguing to know how the popular website Digg started up.
Enjoy!

Why to start a new startup in a bad economywww.kevinrose.com

1 comment:

agent mule said...

http://vicerumormule.blogspot.com/2008/10/kentucky-fried-hero-worship.html