Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I hate people like this

You may know of Quentin Tarantino for Death Proof or the Kill Bill 1 and 2, well in this video, the interviewer yells at him for making violent movies that little kids are going to copy and kill others. This lady seems so ignorant and she does sound like Kyle's Mom from South Park. I don't think Quentin Tarantino acted very professional but hey, sometimes you can't get through to some people. He does make some interesting points in today's industry. Violence can date back all the way back to Hamlet. Anyone remember that story? Tragic Hero? (spoiler alert if you didn't know the story! lol) Everyone basically dies? Yes! Well, I'd rather not rant but violence has seen back then and is seen today. I remember a couple years ago when the video game industry always got yelled at for creating violent content. Games like Manhunt and Grand Theft Auto 3 come to mind but it always comes back to that debate. If video games are a source of "art", why are we limiting some games. I'll leave on that note so enjoy the video, I thought it was amusing.

No comments: