Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lot of stuff on my mind

Hey everyone! I know I haven't been on this blog in a while but I've been very busy! I think I've got an appetite for little blogs here and there again so expect a little more! I have a little short film I'm working on for my reel. My hopes is that future companies can see my work and see that I can do the job needed! I think I'm going to blog about the deets during my process of my short film.

I already have a story board I drew up and the character designs for the two main characters are almost done. One of the characters is based off my friend who I don't see much of. It always makes me laugh seeing his image on the character I'm drawing and it reminds of me good times. Cassie... oh well, back to sketching away, I'm going into production as soon as I can finish up the clothes of the characters and how the office is going to be set up. WHooops, I let out a little detail there.

See you around Internets!

-M

No comments: